Hi everyone! Mary here! I'm a hotel worker who loves to sing and write. Passionate about movies, music and much much more. This is a best place to express myself and my many interests. Shoot me a question or comment. I'd love to hear from you!
I have a week and 2 days to finish this list. Let’s see if I can do it!!
1. Finish Schedule
2. Set up 3rd party stays (Expedia, etc) and Reward Stays
3. Clear and log Lost and Found (We store items for 90 days)
4. Clean Front Desk and office desk (since I know it won’t be cleaned for a whole week)
5. Make copies of Courtesy Call log and Wake Up sheets
6. Restock Amenties (ie. toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs)
7. Respond to SALT surveys (reviews Hilton sends out) and Trip Advisor reviews (it’s my job to write responses on the website.)
8. Cancel room blocking on 6/21 (All rooms not reserved 2 weeks before an event get cancelled0
9. Inventory HHonors snacks (Gold & Diamond members can choose these items as, what the hotel calls a My Way preference)
10. Set Hilton e-mail to vacation (so I don’t have a bunch of mail I have to read through)
11. Update Catch Me at My Best totals (we have a program every year where guests can leave notes that are submitted to Hilton)
12. Pre-assign rooms for frequent guests (we have dozens of guests that prefer certain room numbers, floor, etc.)
13. Clean binders for EOM (End of Month papers that we can toss to make room for the next month papers)
14. Check Hampton NOW (a site where Hilton updates me on things I should know are happening in the hotel biz)
15. Clean Irons (Irons from rooms that have gunk built up on them that needs to be cleaned off)
I’d much rather get certain things done now instead of leaving it for when I get back!!
Alex Eames: I tried Proust in college. Gave up after the first million pages.
Robert Goren: Picks up after the second million pages.